涡轮发动机的废气是经由排气装置 直接吹向后面的垂直尾翼, 形成对机身的偏航操纵, 自动保护机身的平稳而可以减掉尾部螺旋桨的装置. 整体来说飞机的操控完全是由空气流量管控
1) 驾驶传统直升机, 因为须要管控兩个螺旋桨系统制动转矩的平衡, 是非常難学, 单旋翼喷压式直升飞机,无须要保持制动转矩的平衡, 操作非常简单,容易学会，学习驾驶时间可缩短一半以上。
目前世上只有10% 人口能掌握平衡管控技朮,可学会开传统直升机 。 但90% 的人口可轻易学会开这种新飞机
4) 減去机尾部及螺旋桨, 可减轻飞机三分之一重量,使飞机省油,並增加載货量及飞行距离
7) 本直升飞机升所用的涡轮发动机, 对气油质量要求不高, 不同等级气油都可隨意采用。
8) 當发动机出现故障时, 机內圧缩空气可帮助飞机減速下降, 減轻重落地造成厳重傷亡事故
12) 任何人想抄袭我们的设计须要花壹至壹点七五亿美元加上五至七年时间才能掌握我们的技术。最重要的是本直升飞机的硏发成果已获得五项注册専利的保护, 投资者可放心参加我们的公司, 共同发展佔领全世界直升机市场的计划。
Tip Jet (AIR PRESSURE JET) ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO CONVENTIONAL HELICOPTERS
The TJ “air pressure jet “ helicopter will be a fundamentally different aircraft which will create a large worldwide market of its own due to its uniquely compelling features described below compared to today’s complex conventional helicopter machines.
TJ uses an existing lightweight turbine engine that drives compressed air thru hollow rotor blades and jettisons the air out the blade tips resulting in rotor blade rotation. The turbine exhaust is directed over the vertical fin thereby providing precise yaw control and automatic stability. There is no need for mechanical primary and secondary drive trains or a tail rotor. The entire system is driven by air.
Learning to fly a conventional helicopter is very challenging. Dealing with the counter acting torque forces are the reason. With TJ, the action/reaction drive at the rotor blade tips eliminates torque. This makes TJ easier and safer to takeoff, maneuver and land. The absence of a tail rotor means added safety for ground accidents and personnel.
Because the rotor blades are turned from the tips rather than twisted from a central drive shaft, torque is eliminated and with it the need for mechanical gear box drives, an extended tail boom and tail rotor. Otherwise, the mechanical linkage between the engine and the rotor blades creates torque necessitating a tail rotor to counteract the torque .
It is expected that the TJ helicopter design will create a substantial new market for helicopters. It is estimated that 10% of the population has the skill levels to fly conventional helicopters whereas 90% of the population has the skill to fly TJ air pressure jets.
The initial anticipated civilian markets are commuters, corporate, executive travel, island hopping, pleasure seekers, traffic control, surveillance, border security, law enforcement ,etc.. With more powerful engines available, the technology can be scaled “to any size “ including the commercial and military markets.
Transmissions, tail rotors, linkages, gear boxes, drive shafts, and disengage systems are integral features of conventional helicopters. These features dictate the very high cost to build, buy, and maintain present day helicopters as well as the exceptional skill level to fly them.
It has been estimated that 20% of the pilots licensed to fly fixed wing aircraft have the psycho-motor skills required to fly conventional helicopters. The skill level required to fly a TJ air pressure jet is comparable to that needed to drive a standard shift auto. Pilot training time is cut dramatically.
Lifetime costs including maintenance, downtime, overhauls and spare parts are substantially reduced due to significantly fewer moving parts. It is estimated that the business model of the high overhead major helicopter manufacturers needs to generate some 3x the original price in spares and overhauls.
SUMMARY - COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF THE TJ VERSUS CONVENTIONAL HELICOPTERS.
- Reduced demands on the pilot. The elimination of torque and related operational instability reduces the needed degree of pilot skill and attention. The high inertia rotor of the TJ allows easier, safer “power off “ descents from any altitude and virtually eliminates “dead man’s curve” .
- It is estimated that TJ will have one tenth of the danger zone due to its inherent auto rotation capability compared to conventional helicopters.
- Elimination of drive train failure. Absence of the entire mechanical drive train including transmissions, gear boxes, drive shafts, clutch and disengage systems, eliminates all accidents caused by failure of any of these components.
- Elimination of tail rotor accidents.
- It has been estimated that a large percentage of helicopter accidents are caused by parts which will not be in TJ.
- No need for a gear box and tail rotor. Half the parts of a conventional helicopter.
- Inherently gyroscopic.
- No torque stresses on rotor hub or airframe.
- Less vibration.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
- Less down time.
- Fewer critical parts to maintain, repair, overhaul or replace.
- Reduced expertise needed by ground personnel.
EASE OF OPERATION
- Less pilot skill required.
- Wider permissible rotor speed range.
- Simple yaw control by deflection of engine exhaust by vertical rear stabilizer.
- Longer allowable pilot reaction time.
- Safe auto rotational descent if engine fails.
INCREASED FLIGHT CAPABILITIES
- Steep approaches, rapid vertical climb, and jump takeoffs.
- Quick stops from vertical flights.
- True VTOL operational capabilities over a wider density-altitude range.
- Slower power off descent.
- Noise signature significantly reduced inside and outside.
- Blade “slapping” non existent during powered flight.
- Winter safety is enhanced by the ducting of hot air thru the rotor blades that eliminates the risk of icing on the blades.
- By eliminating the tail rotor , rotor gearbox, drive shaft and main gear box components, there is a decrease in complexity, weight , servicing , less spare parts needed resulting in less downtime .
- When combined with a recuperated engine ( patent being applied for ) , more fuel efficient than conventional helicopters.
- The turbine engine is capable of
running on most types of fuel.
The nature of this product suggests that there are high barriers to entry. For a competitor to develop pressure jet technology would cost, according to estimates , an estimated $100m to $175m , take between 5 and 7 years and be subject to 4 possibly 8 TJ patents.